We are a small but mighty group in the heart of Texas doing the work of radical love and total inclusion. There is no “us and them." There’s only WE. Join us on Sundays for good music, thoughtful liturgy and short sermons.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When should I arrive? We suggest arriving about 15 minutes before worship begins. You are welcome to park in any parking spot located in the shopping center, and a greeter will be waiting at the Premiere Music Academy doors to help with any questions you may have.
- When is your service? Worship begins at 10:00 a.m.
- What can I expect on my first visit? Expect a small group of people who are very friendly and want to get to know you. We incorporate modern worship, liturgy and contemplative elements into our services.
- Where do I take my children? Kid’s classes are available immediately following the weekly children’s sermon. A greeter can direct you and your child/children to the appropriate areas. Youth aged kids are full participants in our worship services.
- What is this week’s message? Although the Lead Pastor preaches primarily, Peace of Christ Church utilizes all of its pastors in the preaching rotation monthly. We also regularly invite our members to share their preaching gifts. All sermons are available online here.
- What does your church believe? Peace of Christ Church provides safe space to ask the hard questions of faith and authentically wrestle with the biblical text. Read more about our beliefs here.
- Does your church have any affiliations? Yes. While we are an autonomous, member-funded organization, we partner for ministry with the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship and the Alliance of Baptists.