We are searching for a part-time Worship Leader to join our creative, collaborative, non-hierarchical team.
- In alignment with full affirmation of the LGBTQIA+ community and a commitment to anti-racism and gender equality.
- Embraces an open, generous, and thoughtful theological posture.
- Strong vocal talent and ability to lead from an instrument.
- Experience leading a team of musicians in a congregational setting.
- Self-motivated and able to fulfill commitments without being micro-managed.
- Confidence in one’s ability to meet the goals, hopes, and tasks listed below.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Lead Sunday morning in-person worship, twice a month (usually on second and fourth Sundays at 10 am).
- With clarity and in a timely manner, communicate with the Worship Team and pastors.
- Choose music and liturgy for Sunday services alongside Worship Team leaders and pastors.
- Contribute to gathering worship guides.
- Meet with pastors for worship planning.
- Flexible, self-determined schedule
- Collaborative and creative work environment
- 2-3 Sundays off per month
Read the full description here.
Email email@example.com with inquiries. Please include a cover letter, resume, and links to any samples leading, performing, or playing music.